[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
Uh, WELL I watched ep 2. It had a lil less underboob. There were still scenes that they're just milking sex out of. ):

I have a feeling said "exploitation" though actually like ties into the plot and I'm just being a shrew about it. It's got a No More Heroes vibe but feels like "what if Travis Touchdown wore a speedo that gave him superpowers?" Spoiler:The entire premise is that Ryuko doesn't kill the person after a battle, but completely destroys their uniform, and once she does she obtains a piece of fabric from it. Maybe she'll get more dressed and maybe those fabrics will do an actual thing for her (like more powers).
Also, it's kind of formulaic. I sort of like the formula though, so I'll keep going with it, but I feel like I'm grudging myself though it at the moment. I've heard it picks up and obviously I can't be considered one of the cool kids unless I finish watching it. :V

Ehh, it's weird - I feel like if I was like 7 years younger I'd be all over this show - like since I'm older, my tastes have changed somewhat?
Like, this feels a bit like a shonen premise but it's clearly aimed towards older viewers...
who's the audience?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, Sevenstitch

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Kosheh - 09-24-2014, 09:02 AM