[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
when i lived in the UK during the mid-2000s, there was a channel on TV that had the 2003 anime Astro Boy. It played pretty often during the day.

Unfortunately, i had no interest in anime, nor did i know what it even was, so I didn't watch it. Maybe *one* episode at most. Or even just a glimpse. all I could ever think about was Sonic and Dragon Ball (this is a common sign of over-attachment and stubbornness seen in kids with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, like me).

I look back at that and cringe, of course ;-;. I get so mad at my child self sometimes! lol But really, now that I look back, there were more than enough opportunities for me to step into the world of anime and I just dismissed it for a fucking blue hedgehog. shiet

PS: would anyone happen to know if that Astro Boy anime is any worth checking out? I can't remember for the life of me.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by miyabi95_ - 06-14-2016, 08:12 PM