Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mega Man The Sequel Wars Episode Red Sprites and Tileset
Greetings,

I am MegaMadMan57 and I am new here. Since I am new here, I figured I might as well make myself useful and help complete any unfinished games that have not been ripped all the way. One particular game I was interested in fully ripping is Mega Man The Sequel Wars Episode Red. This is because of my love for the Mega Man series and also because I think that it would make a great gift to give back to this community.  However since I am new to the concept of ripping and since I don't know of any good sprite ripping programs or tile set ripping programs, I need to ask, Is there anybody on here who could either tell of some good programs to use for this endeavor, or is there anybody out there who would like to be part of this endeavor . I would like to give you a fully ripped Mega Man The Sequel Wars Episode Red, with all the Stages, Backgrounds, Sprites, and Tilesets fully ripped. I really appreciate this community's hard work and dedication to ripping the assets to all our favorite games in all of our favorite series, and as my first endeavor I would like to return the favor. So if anyone here knows of any good sprite ripping programs or tileset ripping programs, or if you would like to be part of this endeavor then feel free to shoot me a message your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mega Man The Sequel Wars Episode Red Sprites and Tileset - by MegaMadMan57 - 04-16-2024, 06:52 PM