The VG Resource

Full Version: Did you guys forget that Kyle's mom is a b****?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, here's my first custom sheet I've made for this side. For those who don't know, the end of this weekend is the 25th anniversary of the infamous South Park theatrical movie. And, to put it lightly, I'm
not really the biggest fan of that film, which is rather ironic, since I have more of a neutral view on the show it was based on, but I don't have time to explain the details right now. Anyway, for this "special" occasion, I've made this custom sprite sheet based on the movie, and Wolfenstein 3D, also based on a concept I have on making a Wolf3D mod loosely based on the film, with B.J. Blazkowicz,
the Nazis, and Hitler replaced with the boys, Mothers Against Canada (M.A.C.) and the U.S. Army, and Kyle's mom respectfully (for obvious reasons). And if any of you have seen the movie, or at least,
have heard of it, you all know of how despicable and unlikable Kyle's mom was in it and all probably want to see (pardon my language here) that big, fat, racist bitch get her ass kicked for all the heinous actions she caused! Speaking of which, just a small warning here, this particular sheet is NSFW, as it contains, racism, gore, and foul language, though since the movie is centered on themes of censorship and scapegoating, and has almost 400 curse words, that is to be excepted. Besides, this sheet was made for the sole purpose of freedom of speech anyway, but there you go.

Category: Custom / Edited

Game: South Park Customs

Section: Antagonists

Name: Sheila Broflovski (Wolfenstein 3D-Style)

Sheet: [Image: 1719220721.png]

Icon: [Image: 1719220721.gif?updated=1719220721]