The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic The Hedgehog (Chibi 8-bit style) Remastered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey y'all, I know that I haven't been very active around here (mostly since I got into University starting this year and have been really busy with real life stuff).

But just to let know whoever cares, that i'm still to this day making pixel arts (I uploaded some here a few months ago), and today I wanted to share one of my oldest pixel art creations uploaded to this site, now with "better graphics" and a "more appealing coloring".

Introducing... Chibi Sonic! (Finally an actual name after almost 6 years lol.)

[Image: Chibi.PNG?ex=66860d32&is=6684bbb2&hm=bd0...a09295205&]
So this "Remasterization" starts like this, one day I was minding my own business when suddenly, one particulary pixel art I made back in 2019 suddenly showed up on my memories, uploaded to VGResources in 2020 (see the bottom of the page), this one was sorta one of my first times trying to make a full on spritesheet, and since i'm a fan of the blue bur himself I thought it would be fun to try doing that with him.

And so, that's how this particulary spritesheet became to life. I even expanded it a lot including things such as a proper Hurting Animation, Spindash frames, the Eggman's PuyoPuyo boss fight animations from Sonic Mania, and the stationary and up and down poses from Sonic Origins (S3).

So I hope you guys like it! I'll see y'all around soon Big Grin

(Link to the original 2020 post: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-36838.html)