The VG Resource

Full Version: "We're waiting! We're waiting!" Scooby Doo i think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i submitted three .zip files worth of voice clips from CN FusionFall about a month ago and i'm still waiting for them to get approved. Do i have to do something specific to get those approved or do i just have to keep waiting?
Keep waiting.
(07-05-2024, 12:24 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Keep waiting.

Alright then, thank you for your time!
You should probably know Sounds Resource is by far the most backed up as far as I know. Models Resource is far less backed up and even it is about 6 months behind. IIRC the last submissions I made to Sounds Resource, which were years ago at this point, were in the queue for over a year. It's gonna be a while.
(07-05-2024, 02:00 PM)Fawfulthegreat64 Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably know Sounds Resource is by far the most backed up as far as I know. Models Resource is far less backed up and even it is about 6 months behind. IIRC the last submissions I made to Sounds Resource, which were years ago at this point, were in the queue for over a year. It's gonna be a while.

I'm still new to this whole thing so this is news to me LuL