The VG Resource

Full Version: Can't find character models in extracted files (Dolphin emulator)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm using Dolphin Emulator and I tried extracting the files in the Rise of the Guardians game {HYPERLINK BLOCKED -- DO NOT LINK TO ROM FILES!} by right-clicking the Data Partition in the Filesystem like I saw in a tutorial, and it all extracted fine, but when I look through the files I can't actually find any models. There's a file called opening.bnr and 4 folders titled movies, packfile, paths, and sound. movies has a bunch of .mo files, packfile just has one packfile.dat, paths is empty, and sound has a bunch of .raw files.

This is my first time using dolphin and my first time trying to extract files from a game. Is there something I'm missing here? Has anyone else had this issue before?
(07-15-2024, 06:47 PM)readwritebeawesome Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm using Dolphin Emulator and I tried extracting the files in the Rise of the Guardians game {HYPERLINK BLOCKED -- DO NOT LINK TO ROM FILES!} by right-clicking the Data Partition in the Filesystem like I saw in a tutorial, and it all extracted fine, but when I look through the files I can't actually find any models. There's a file called opening.bnr and 4 folders titled movies, packfile, paths, and sound. movies has a bunch of .mo files, packfile just has one packfile.dat, paths is empty, and sound has a bunch of .raw files.

This is my first time using dolphin and my first time trying to extract files from a game. Is there something I'm missing here? Has anyone else had this issue before?

Hi! I also tried to rip the models from the videogame, but couldn't get them with a T-Pose format, so I gave up. Pretty sure the models are in the packfile.dat, because I tried looking at the FileSystem too. The trouble is that I have no idea how to extract that .dat file. Maybe someone here has more idea.