The VG Resource

Full Version: Need some help with Croc: Legend of Gobbos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've seen the new trailer for the Croc remaster that's coming, and I got to say. I'm a bit disappointed. Feels like a quick cash grab instead of an actual remaster of a game that really deserves it.

I've decided to make my own remake of the game from scratch, but I'm in need of the models so I can make sure everything is to scale and to make it easy on my self not having to remake models from 0, just polish them up and bring them up to date.
At this point I've tried multiple ways to Rip the old models with no success. I've tried, NinjaRipper, Duckstation with 3d screenshot and PSXPrev, PSXPrev looked promising but it was really confusing and all i found was the starting island map used in the level selection menu.
If some one knows what's the best way for me to get the model especially the level models, it would be amazing.

In terms of the remake, I'm thinking either Unity or Unreal but probably Unreal. Polish up the models in ZBrush and remake the textures not just up-sacle them.
If you can please help me get started!