The VG Resource

Full Version: Bee Mario for SNES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i was looking for these sprites on the internet and I noticed that nobody had done. So i decided to make them. This is my first sprites. Bee Mario from Super Mario Galaxy in SNES style:

Super Mario Bros. 3:

[Image: beemario.png]

And now in Super Mario World style:

[Image: beemarioworld.png]

I Hope you like it. Bye

PVery Sad I do not speak english very well. sorry for some typos xD.
Much better than I expected. Are the colors taken from the game, or did you use customs colors? You may also want make the wings "flap" when he flies.
Seriously, no-one else ever made that!?!?! Well... Whatever-the-case you have some serious sprite talent my friend. You should try making others such as spring mario and ice mario, Just suggesting.
Thanks!. And no, no one else ever made that, except me. Its extrange, i now...

Anyway, now the Super Mario World Version is complete:

I hope you like it. Bye
I think the horizontal line is too straight. It makes Mario look completely flat.
(07-13-2009, 10:04 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I think the horizontal line is too straight. It makes Mario look completely flat.

Ok, now what you think?:

i like these. what about a bee luigi?
I think I'll wait for a few more comments before I accept.
I think the wings look too much like gloves on SMW bee mario, oh and how about that bee mushroom?
I think the colours of the SMW Bee Suit need to be brighter, Super Mario World was a very colourful game. And use the colours in this for the SMB3 Bee Mario.