Users browsing this thread: 204 Guest(s)
General Pokemon Discussion
i personally would like it if instead of stupid shinys, they'd have several alternative colors for each monster.
wich would all be about equally rare.
Thanked by:
(05-10-2009, 01:55 PM)des Wrote: i wish they would expand more on the gender diffs

or give everyone as many alterations as spinda

I can not agree with this post more then anyone else's posts
also:
(05-10-2009, 02:26 PM)Previous Wrote: i personally would like it if instead of stupid shinys, they'd have several alternative colors for each monster.
wich would all be about equally rare.

fuck no, I'd rather not have spliced pokemon in any sort of game

it only makes more weeaboo fanboys wasting there time to make more of them and using a "but it happened in the games!" excuse
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
He means, like, a Red Voltorb (normal), a Blue Voltorb (shiny), and a Green Voltorb (alternate shiny).
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
which is pointless
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Well that could work for the breeding pokemon thing. Each Pokemon has a color category. So say if the mother was brown and the father was red, the resulting kid would be the same Pokemon as (or baby form of) the mother, but it would be colored like the father.
Thanked by:
still pointless
Thanked by:
I loved the origional pokemon gold and wanted a revamp SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO baddly, and now I get one! But one issue...

Apricorn Poke Balls... What about the Poke Balls from the apricorn trees? How will those work out if you wanted to trade from say... Soul Silver to Pearl? What would the outcome be?

EDIT: Oh, about the shiny issue, it doesn't matter. Most people would accuse you of hacking if you had a shiny because of their rarity. And alternate shinys? ...To be honest I'm for that... But under certain conditions, not luck. Such as finding a purple kecleon from Mystery Dungeon.

DUO EDITO: Also for the shiny bit, you could have a specific colouration that indicates you got a pokemon from an event or such.

...Yup, thats all I'm gonna say now.
Blank Garfield Minus Garfield Blank
[Image: fSymsOGXOcsm54gkCltWuVyc_r1_500.gif]
Brawl FC: 4339-4126-4921
Thanked by:
(05-10-2009, 03:58 PM)king of scots Wrote: still pointless

The whole concept of Pokemon is pointless but that doesn't make it obsolete.
People are only discussing ideas and don't need your shitty negative contribution, if you aren't even going to explain why something is bad then gtfo.
this is a sig

Thanked by: mozzy, mozzy, DioShiba, DioShiba
(05-10-2009, 04:09 PM)BigG Wrote:
(05-10-2009, 03:58 PM)king of scots Wrote: still pointless

The whole concept of Pokemon is pointless but that doesn't make it obsolete.
People are only discussing ideas and don't need your shitty negative contribution, if you aren't even going to explain why something is bad then gtfo.
well first of all it's pointless because unless the color changes weren't drastic they'd just be stupid and ruin the image of what the pokemon should look like and just overall be stupid. pokemon is pointless in a very different way from fucking colors and shit
Thanked by:
(05-10-2009, 04:24 PM)king of scots Wrote: well first of all it's pointless because unless the color changes weren't drastic they'd just be stupid and ruin the image of what the pokemon should look like and just overall be stupid. pokemon is pointless in a very different way from fucking colors and shit
...So basicly you're saying if they didn't look stupid and represented the pokemon at the same time, you'd be for shinys?

But seriously, we're off topic here. This isn't a thread about shiny pokemon, it's about the new gold/silver remakes.
Blank Garfield Minus Garfield Blank
[Image: fSymsOGXOcsm54gkCltWuVyc_r1_500.gif]
Brawl FC: 4339-4126-4921
Thanked by:
(05-10-2009, 04:27 PM)Sir Repiteo Wrote:
(05-10-2009, 04:24 PM)king of scots Wrote: well first of all it's pointless because unless the color changes weren't drastic they'd just be stupid and ruin the image of what the pokemon should look like and just overall be stupid. pokemon is pointless in a very different way from fucking colors and shit
...So basicly you're saying if they didn't look stupid and represented the pokemon at the same time, you'd be for shinys?

But seriously, we're off topic here. This isn't a thread about shiny pokemon, it's about the new gold/silver remakes.

I say just end the argument, everyone has there own opinions and it's obvious that the both of you aren't going to stop until you manage to force one of you're opinions on another

though i'm going have to be honest, I agree with vipershark with alt shiny pokemon being pointless to add now in HG/SS
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Read the top (recent) entry. Looks like the notch-eared Pichu's in this, plus we have a new female choice in place of Kris, since she was a Crystal exclusive.
Thanked by:
Me like da new girl.
Thanked by:
The new girl trainer is pretty damn cool

also the pikachu colored pichu event will probably be a Japan only event
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
hmm, I actually think I like Gold's new design more than the old one...New girl's nice, but I think I like Kris more...

Also, if Notched-ear Pichu's obtainable in this, there's a decent chance that there will be more differences than just gender & shinies, not necessarily in Heart Gold & Soul Silver, but it's probably going to happen eventually anyway
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by: