Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Game cast- No new character suggestions
Wow, SCF, that's awesome. I didn't expect someone to work on it so quickly. That was just a sketch. I have a better example here (warning: huge). I did a little mockup with Porky in it. It DOES look a bit wide though. Maybe we can make it a bit smaller so it won't be so jilting.
And yeah, I was thinking of using the Earthbound colored mech and the classic white shirt/blue overalls Porky. We can give him the black overalls and red bowtie as a color and maybe the dark colors from the final battle as well.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: porkies2.png] I am actually a little ahead of you, I was thinking of a mech in between the mother 3 mech and earthbound mech. It would be purple with pig nose for the mother 3 porkies and the gray one that is already there for normal overalls and suit Porky. I will work on it being smaller later. I think the height is good though
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
OMG that is truly epic SCF I have to give you props on that!
Thanked by:
[Image: porkies2.png] I added what I meant. Enjoy!
Thanked by:
What's the blue interior?
Thanked by:
I don't think it should be wider than Bowser. But I love it so far.
Thanked by:
I don't really remember why I made the interior blue... I will change it later.
Thanked by:
Maybe it's just me, but I really can't make out Porky's facial features. I might play with/edit it later. Is that cool?
Thanked by:
That is fine by me.
Thanked by:
[Image: porkypod.png]
Admittedly, I'm basing this more on my drawing/the Earthbound version of the pod. I figured we could make a more mother 3-ish one for the alt.
I suck at this style. Sad, isn't it?
Anyway, I'm up to the chair. I'm only going to use solid colors for now so I know what everything is. Feel free to touch it up for me. As for Porky, I tried to edit the nose a bit, but I don't know if it worked. I think his face blends into his hair too easily. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll post more later.
Thanked by:
That is looking quite nice, maybe you should finish the mech, I will do touch ups and then we can do the sheet together?
Thanked by:
Sounds great. Big Grin
Thanked by:
You know I was thinking. Perhaps Kirby's Porky hat can be of the mecha?

That way if Porky's B attack is a laser or something from the machine, it can also come from the hat too.

Thanked by:
I was thinking of taunts also how the mech would move while he did them. I think the Up Taunt should be Porky laughing and the mech would kind of scrunch up while he is doing so. He should also have one where he hides under his mech and gets back in while the mech is dropping down. I can't think of a third one though.
Thanked by:
I want one to be him pressing his butt up against the window. He's an immature child, after all.
Thanked by: