Users browsing this thread: 205 Guest(s)
General Pokemon Discussion
Celebi was availible in crystal, I don't know about G/S.
Thanked by:
(08-28-2009, 03:08 PM)Sam Wrote: Celebi was availible in crystal, I don't know about G/S.

only in japan
Thanked by:
Oh :/

Coulda sworn...

I wonder if they'll fix some of the stuff like Falkner's lvl 9 Pidgeotto
Thanked by:
it always annoyed me how the highest level pokemon in the elite 4 is like 20 levels lower than that in the other games, and the last route in the region having trainers with pokemon leveled 22-26 was stupid, i hope they add more trainers and have a higher level standard
Thanked by:
They should fix that. Maybe they were just weaker because Kanto was right after where the Gym Leader's Pokemon were around that level.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
HGSS drop in 6 days man, shit
Thanked by:
Some scans I found. The day care in the scans isn't what you'd expect it to look like compared to the original.
http://www.pokemonplatinum.net/forum/ind...ic=17850.0
Thanked by:
(09-07-2009, 01:59 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Some scans I found. The day care in the scans isn't what you'd expect it to look like compared to the original.
http://www.pokemonplatinum.net/forum/ind...ic=17850.0

Oh no. There better be a way to get to the back or something. You may just have to go through a door to get to your Pokemon, like G/S/C, but you don't see them normally from the outside,unlike G/S/C.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
So the train station is still there. (and in 3D!)
Kanto now confirmed. (even though everyone knew it would be in anyway)
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Wait which picture showed the daycare? Sorry, I'm retarded.
Thanked by:
(09-07-2009, 03:58 PM)Devicho Wrote: Wait which picture showed the daycare? Sorry, I'm retarded.

It's in between the picture with the Lugia battle and the Raikou battle.
Thanked by:
iv alredy preorderd both gams
Thanked by:
oh god, they made bugsy more of a trap
Thanked by:
(09-07-2009, 03:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: So the train station is still there. (and in 3D!)
Kanto now confirmed. (even though everyone knew it would be in anyway)

kanto was confirmed at least a week ago
Thanked by:
Correction. Kanto was confirmed right from the beginning, hence the word "remake".
Thanked by: DioShiba, Phantom Killah