Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
if pokemon were real
oh i get it!!! you're one of those "holier than thou" art students...... i;ve seen your lies brock obama
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
WELL ID DO THE LEAGUE CHALLENGE THATS IT
fuckging nerds

Thanked by:
bump
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
Well, I've thought long and hard.

My dream Pokemon would be an Entei. It'd be big and gruff, and it'd be totally nonsocial. It wouldn't listen to a word I said, and would run away from me even if it was asleep. It'd be a giant dick to me.

Until I run into the Ruins of Alph or something and meet up with a shitload of Unowns or something and they are all "yo we're going to create everything you ever wanted" and I'd be all "oh man am I going to be able to control Entei and kidnap some kids mom or something".

They say no and use hidden power (grass)

but yeah if I could control entei I'd totally kidnap someone's mom with it or something.

though I don't know how I'd do it because entei doesn't really have all that great of a movepool. I mean, entei's not as bad as flareon or anything but I mean god damn.
Thanked by:
I'd have my Heart Gold Dragon Team. That would be epic!
Thanked by:
One thing I have never gotten about Pokemon.

Throwing mud at Magnemites don't kill them in Safari zone.
[Image: 1279252386655.gif]
Thanked by: Zac, [robo9]
[Image: avatar_662.png]
Thanked by:
I would probably have a absol, a espeon, a charizard, a mamoswine, a shellow, and a pinser for my team

I'd do a bunch of shit with them more then the other pokemon then I would have in my box or ranch because I would want only those pokemon on my dream irl team anyways.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I'd get a Magikarp, so when I go down to lifeguard duty he can just swim in the pool, splashing all of the children.
Thanked by:
Smeargle, Stantler, Scyther, Luxray, Typhlosion, and buizel would be my real lifer's.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-01-2010, 04:44 PM)ThePortalGuru Wrote: I'd get a Magikarp, so when I go down to lifeguard duty he can just swim in the pool, splashing all of the children.

YES this one owns
Thanked by:
If Pokémon was real I would find a Farfetch'd. I've heard their quite delicious.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
bump
Thanked by:
(04-22-2010, 01:57 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(04-21-2010, 07:46 PM)birry hatcher Wrote: work with autistic kids (and their therapy pokemon)

I don't know why but I love this idea. Non-threatening, super-resistant Pokémon.

Chingling!

quoting a post of my own post coz i just read it like a month later and i cant help but to think how cute of an idea this is

i'd probably bring my electivire to work though just in case anyone gives my kids shit

however, i would seriously consider bringing a mr. mime to work so he could imitate all the kids and dance autistically and then they wouldn't feel so
autistic
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Deoxys could help further bioengineering. We could find a cure for cancer a lot sooner, that's for sure.

Oh but no seriously I'd probably just fly around with him all fucking day and get ice cream n' shit.

Shit would be so cash.
Thanked by: