Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What do you think about us?
(05-19-2010, 11:08 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote:
(05-19-2010, 11:03 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: oh right i forgot no one is friends with you so it didnt matter

thanks for burning me, i'm gonna go talk to my real friends instead of obsessing over some lists my internet "friends" post

good luck with your thing though, hope it works out

ah nice one man i get it you turn the tables on me so it looks like i dont have any friends in real life, thats a really good one.

i dont like you btw
prediction of your next post: "oh right because i care if someone on the internet likes me"
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
just gonna go ahead and say that this thread probably wouldn't have turned to shit if it was more of a "say what you think of the person above you" thread rather than a "name a few people off the top of your head" thread but whatever nobody's perfect

i still think it's fucking retarded that we have to fight about this kind of thing instead of peacefully resolve it. if i wanted to watch a bunch of people act like children i would go downstairs and hang out with the moms i live with.

when did it suddenly become illegal to not flame people over the internet, i seriously don't get it. all of this hostility is totally unnecessary and it's why people start hating each other for dumb reasons.
this is the part where nobody listens to me because i'm being a sir and a buzzkill, and in the end nothing is accomplished because who really needs to care right
prediction of my post:

the internet sucks
Thanked by: Stooben
the internet sucks
we can't do a lot of things right, and the things we try to do right are all invariably ruined because the forum is about me, goddamnit.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
did anyone literally expect this to be a topic where every poster itt names every member they can think of off the top of their head or some shit like that

because if it was that would've been the title

and the first post wouldn't have like 12 names

the only excuse you can have for thinking 'wtf these people clearly dont like me because golly gee they didnt put me on a small list' is that youre retarded and dont know how to put pieces of a puzzle together

also, if my list is identical to kat's....................how would you not put it together that i copied her's and planned to add more people to it.

DURR HEEEHEEE DOGS
Thanked by:
(05-19-2010, 11:27 PM)Dex Wrote: prediction of my post:

the internet sucks
the internet sucks for the sole reason that apparently people can't get their rocks off unless they argue for asinine reasons, or even no reasons at all

maybe if people would stop fucking shitting on everybody's god damn parade and just let people be people rather than derail topics with mindless bickering and hurp da durp trolling the internet wouldn't be the festering fuckpie that it is but that's never going to happen, ever

its stupid bullshit like this that had to make people like vs get banned from spamhaul, or why most of SD is filled with irrelevant shit posts

edit: and the fact that we can't discuss something without calling somebody a retard or telling them to shut up or anything like that
whoah, tyvon, calm down man, put on a wig, whatever.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: Adam, Stooben, Sonikku
i know this doesn't have a lot do with anything but I feel like Eh Eh is probably Gaga's worst track, it's way too "typical pop music" compared to her other songs. Just thought I'd tell y'all
Thanked by: slut
literally why are people getting mad over this

are people not your friend if they dont tell you every day that they are????
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I take it back, Money Honey and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich are pretty bad too

edit: for diff reasons, but they still bad
(05-19-2010, 11:32 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: i know this doesn't have a lot do with anything but I feel like Eh Eh is probably Gaga's worst track, it's way too "typical pop music" compared to her other songs. Just thought I'd tell y'all
it is pretty bad and nothing like lady gaga's typical ironic pop culture statements at all
Thanked by:
the song Bad Romance is I Have A Dream - tier
Thanked by:
or nobody could address what i have to say at all and just continue doing exactly what they were doing so nothing gets resolved and we'll do this again same time tomorrow

that's cool too

really

no really