Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
if pokemon were real
If Pokemon were real I'd stay the fuck out of tall grass. Also swimming? With all those fucking Goldeen, Magikarp, and random Gyarados no thanks.

For some reason knowing that these beasts attack no matter who or what they are, if a Scyther or a Scisor appeared before me I'd try and catch it.

If a Beedrill appeared infront of me I'm running the fuck-a-way.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:
you have to realize that irl, wild gyarados would be retardedly rare and probably only be in huge bodies of fresh water like the great lakes

and even then there would be patrols and sonar and such because there is no way in hell any kind of government officials would let people swim unprotected in water with gyarados

goldeen/seakings horn probably wouldnt hurt as much as you think and being stung by one probably just as much as a bee sting today, also since when were fish hostile

/irl pokemon logic/ thast what this thread is about im trying to get you guys to think V_V such as
-earthquakes power is probably over-emphasized. i imagine it would be a small quake as in it wouldnt topple whole cities and the bulk of the damage would come from the rocks that spurt out of the ground when the "eathquake" is created
-"durr hee hee if pokemon were real wed all be dead because they would be destroying the world" well first of all probably not because the police force would have pokemon of their own and larger cities would have defensive trainers on patrol for hostile wild pokemon. were not fucking idiots here, we wouldnt just let pokemon run around doing whatever they want.

not accusing you of saying anything like that DJ, its just been said before in the topic, just clearing up some air

also you would never have a legendary irl. you probably would never see one in your whole life either. in fact, their existence in general would be doubted, they would just be myths without any concrete proof of existence
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-23-2010, 12:37 AM)Djanjo Wrote: If Pokemon were real I'd stay the fuck out of tall grass. Also swimming? With all those fucking Goldeen, Magikarp, and random Gyarados no thanks.

A Gyarados would be just like a shark.

Just like a really fucking big shark.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
sharpedo would be like a shark Big Grin hehehehehe get it
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
Garchomp would be like a shark

on land.
[Image: 1279252386655.gif]
Thanked by:
Well if were not playing the dangerous Poekmon if they were real game let's play the IRL locations game. I bet your asses Canadian's would have a special holiday for Stantlers and special sightings for Articuno.

I'm Jamaican descended as such I visit Jamaica a lot. If Legendaries appear befor einnocents and pure of heart I'm pretty sure I would have met Lugia at least once as well, or at least seen one.

The regular pokemon in my area (Ontario, GTA, small town of Ajax) would probably be Pidgey's, Murcrows, Honcrows, Zigzagzoon, and just all these Meaowths that just leave their homes and wander around my neighborhood stealing people's small change. I think I'd see a few Pikachu's since their are a few fields, with field mice in em. Most likely plenty of Rattata.

Rare catches would be Pidgeotto, Pigeot, Spearow, Fearow, Raichu, where do you live?
Thanked by: water dog
I live in Humble Texas. I could see some Sentret, Taillow, Glameow, Bidoof/Bibarel, Sandshrew, Murkrow, Pineco, Poochyena, and probably Pachirisu. A few growlithe and Snubbull here and there, definatly some Ekans. The rare stuff would probably be Diglett, Stantler, and Buneary.
Thanked by:
I bet if Pokemon were real you'd likely go to your Town Hall or Mayors office on your birthday where they'd give you a trainer card, and your first pokemon, if your parents weren't middle class and got you one as a pet early on.

I have a feeling first pokemon would be area based. I think my choices would have been, Piplup, Vulpix, and Seedot in my area. Penguin's, foxes, and nuts seem appropriate.
Thanked by:
We have snakes, otters, and pigs in my area so
Thanked by:
I'd go on a 5 month spree for the new otter pokemon, then return to South Dakota, where I'd probably see Stantler, poochyena, miltanks, tauros, goldeen, rattatta, sentret, murkrow, don't know what would be rare around here, 'cept for otters.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm in the desert so there would probably be a lot of Cacnea and Cacturne all over. (My front yard is basically 40% cactus.) Skorupi and maybe some Drapion once in a while as well as Spinarak and Araidos. This place also has a lot of farms so you could probably see Miltank grazing, and Ponyta and Rapidash running around.

Then there's the fact that goddamn everybody has a dog out here so I guess a lot of people would have Growlithe or Snubbull or whatever.
Thanked by:
Oh man guys awesome thought!

On my many expeditions to see family in Jamaica I wonder...I just wonder in all those Jungle open areas would I just see Trophius and Mankey's EVERYWHERE? Trophius is like my favorite grass, and flying pokemon. Oh man I'd look for liek the BIGGEST one and give him a knapsack filled with Banana berry poffins. Then lug like 2 great balls and 3 ultra balls at him. I'd call him what I call all my male Trophius: Jamaica!

Quick question, how would HM's work IRL? Like Say I caught a Trophius then FLEW to like Florida?
Thanked by:
i dont think TMs / HMs would exist becuase they are kind of just discs ;O i imagine tropius could fly naturally :- )
Thanked by:
if pokemon were real i'd beat up all the nerds who own pokemon, then i would play with my real pets
Thanked by:
(05-23-2010, 06:44 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: if pokemon were real i'd beat up all the nerds who own pokemon, then i would play with my real pets

HMs and TMs IRL are just steroids.
Thanked by: