Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Megaman Universe.
(07-17-2010, 09:59 PM)Rökkan Wrote: oh my god now i'm noticing

shit shit shit this might make use of kinect, the idea of it using kinect terrifies me.

I don't believe it's a 360 Exclusive; and having a new MM franchise entirely ride on a Peripheral doesn't seem smart; not Capcom's usual method of operation.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Yeah they fact that this was leaked (well the name was) a while before kinect makes me think it won't. But if it does, I'm very sad about it.
I mean "I mega-fy your world" (forgot exact line) sounds pretty Kinect-y.

I'm guessing TGS will show more.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
If it's any indication, official press releases state that this is also being released on the Playstation Store.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
(07-18-2010, 09:35 AM)Goemar Wrote: I mean "I mega-fy your world" (forgot exact line) sounds pretty Kinect-y.

How?

I mean really it's just a silly slogan. I don't know how that sounds Kincety at all.

And just because the commercial took place in his room doesn't mean it has to do with Kinect at all. It's just (another) reference to 90's commercials.

Also capcom has never really been one to mess with gimmicks or peripherals.

This is kinda more baseless than my worries. :V
Thanked by:
because every ten year old capcom fanboy has a bionic commando arcade in their room.
Thanked by:
No mention of a WiiWare release.

Thanked by:
there hasnt been a mention of anything koopaul.
Thanked by:
well, the whole LOOK AT A RED BANDANA AND HE SUDDENLY TURNS INTO RYU seemed reeeeally something for Kinect.
Thanked by:
Why the fuck does every little detail point blazenly to kinect? And even if it were for kinect, why does that make it bad, it looked mighty alright to me.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Announcing Mega Man Universe for Xbox Live and PlayStation Network

Stop fucking ignoring me you retards. It's coming for XBox Live and Playstation Network. Kinect is out.

Seriously, quick research should have pointed out that no, the game could not use Kinect, because otherwise PSN users would not find any use for this game. The PS Eye just isn't Kinect.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
(07-20-2010, 05:33 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: Announcing Mega Man Universe for Xbox Live and PlayStation Network

Stop fucking ignoring me you retards. It's coming for XBox Live and Playstation Network. Kinect is out.

Seriously, quick research should have pointed out that no, the game could not use Kinect, because otherwise PSN users would not find any use for this game. The PS Eye just isn't Kinect.
PS Move is though.

It's Kinect with a controller.

REGARDLESS,

I don't think this is going to be for either of them. Again, we won't know until we actually know about the game, hurrr

fyi ryu has never appeared in a megaman game, but hadouken and shoryuken appear constantly
Thanked by: Rökkan
Ah I just like scaring people - I did say that the chances were unlikely.
Still, one of the more interesting trailers out there.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
this trailer was fun to watch c:

now let's wait for the gameplay video---
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
GAMEPLAY TRAILER HNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHH

IT LOOKS SO COOL
Thanked by:
Link?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: