Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Project Null Enemy Sprite
@Meta I actually tried that after seeing all the edits and I think I got a pretty solid idea of how to go with it.

@Chris I actually like that, a lot. It's simple yet effective. I need to see how big the sprites need and if they must be like 50*50 I'll consider using something along the lines of yours because as great and dynamic as 1up's is. It takes too much space and may look bad on the game.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
Yesterday I skethed some enemey ideas, I hope you like them. I'm going to start actually animating thing tomorrow if I get a chance. Enjoy.
[Image: enemiesrabbity.png]
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Did an edit to help. Kinda sloppy, but I blame it on my inability to sleep tonight and my impatient use of the rotate tool.
[Image: lizardmenslashattack.gif]

As far as this goes, the weapon looks way heavier the longer it takes him to pick it up and the more unstable it is when he handles it.

more frames = heavier object (due to time it takes to lift something heavy as opposed to something light)
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?25930"][Image: ni7cfp2x.png]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Thanked by:
(07-31-2010, 12:01 AM)TwilightSamus Wrote: Did an edit to help. Kinda sloppy, but I blame it on my inability to sleep tonight and my impatient use of the rotate tool.
[Image: lizardmenslashattack.gif]

As far as this goes, the weapon looks way heavier the longer it takes him to pick it up and the more unstable it is when he handles it.

more frames = heavier object (due to time it takes to lift something heavy as opposed to something light)

Oh good I get to warn someone for breaking a rule

the rules exist for a reason, guy.
Quote:11. From now on, if you feel the urge to post in a thread here but have nothing to bring to the conversation other than a reworded version of something that's been brought up before, DON'T FUCKING POST
Here's the rule, because you seem like the kind of guy who's going to want to PM me and bitch about this when you see you've been warned.

I mean seriously
You posted an edit of an edit of an edit and then explained what I already said.
i'm going to point out that those armed swamped monsters are supposed to be lizard men, and that frog does not look like a frog to me.
[Image: mabelmed2.png]
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Mabelma, Gwen
(07-31-2010, 08:57 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: i'm going to point out that those armed swamped monsters are supposed to be lizard men, and that frog does not look like a frog to me.
[Image: mabelmed2.png]

I get you and I did noticed that but I just can't mess with the design because that's what the head of the project wants and it's sad I can't make a fucking good design because I don't lead the project.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Are you getting paid? If not, you can always just leave the project if they won't let you turn bad things into good things. :|
Answer in English below.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Okay now answer his comment in English this time
Thanked by: Vipershark, Mabelma
hahaha, I can't because I had already quit the project and came back to it. I'll wait for the actual leader to quit because he isn't doing anything for the project now. It will eventually die if I leave it alone. I like the style and the colors though so I'll be making sprite for fun. Like this mugshot of the mushroom. I'm actually pretty please with how it came out, don't know if I AA'd correctly though.
[Image: mushroommugshot.png]
Something a little unrelated but still in-style. Some love for Sonikku.
[Image: sonikkumugshotgift.png]
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
What? Just tell the leader himself that his character designs are: primitive, boring, all look the same, and resemble characters from the average newgrounds flash video. At least try to tell him.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
(07-31-2010, 08:03 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: What? Just tell the leader himself that his character designs are: primitive, boring, all look the same, and look like something from the average newgrounds flash video. At least try to tell him.

Na, it's fine. It's already in the process of dying, I'll keep making sprites though, I really like the style(colors and what not). Any C+C on the mugshots?
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by: Iceman404
In the mugshot, the mushroom's left pupil looks a bit un-focused compared to the one on the right.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-31-2010, 11:08 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: In the mugshot, the mushroom's left pupil looks a bit un-focused compared to the one on the right.

I really don't see what you mean, could you by any chance point it out? How's the AA on it?
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
(07-31-2010, 08:03 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: At least try to tell him.
I read this as "At least try to kill him." X)

(07-31-2010, 06:01 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [Image: mushroommugshot.png]
The tooth bugs me. Why? Because it is in front of the lower lip which appears to be in front of the upper lip which is meant to be in front of the tooth, if you get what I mean. Wink
Thanked by: