Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Scott Pilgrim vs the World the Game
(08-17-2010, 07:41 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: whats wrong with us? we just dont give a shit about an hyped dude making an hyped game about an hyped comic, thanks.

fixed it for you, the game it self wasn't intended to be based off the movie far as I know.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
"i... i cant believe someone could think a thing i think is cool is shit. they gotta be lyin'...... for some reason....."
Thanked by: Asther
an hyped
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Asther
You don't have to keep validating why you like it Kosh and MB the fact there were some other people (you two and Burn) who thought it was a cool throwback is good enough for me.

By the by did anyone beat it with everyone yet? Like does everyone have everyone at Level 16 and beaten completely?
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:
I don't even have proper stuff to play it

and even if I have and could, I wouldn't because I don't fel like it anyways
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(08-17-2010, 10:33 AM)Djanjo Wrote: You don't have to keep validating why you like it Kosh and MB the fact there were some other people (you two and Burn) who thought it was a cool throwback is good enough for me.

By the by did anyone beat it with everyone yet? Like does everyone have everyone at Level 16 and beaten completely?

im validating it?

jesus why do i forget like half the posts i make

lol i haven't been playing it due to my friends sucking me into blazblue

anyway so far,
scott: level 16
kim: level 8
ramona: level 4
stills: level 0 (oops)

you unlock another character for beating the game with all four characters Cute
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
I'm getting it C:
you can add me to the list.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-17-2010, 10:33 AM)Djanjo Wrote: You don't have to keep validating why you like it Kosh and MB the fact there were some other people (you two and Burn) who thought it was a cool throwback is good enough for me.

well i never actually played it yet

but from what ive seen, its probably cool
Thanked by:
HEY KOSHEH USE SIMON HIS CLEAR MOVIE IS POWER GEYSER

seriously
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
tsr: where people can talk about bad games like scott pilgrim and pokemon for twenty years, and good games like monday night combat are swept under the rug

just a new lil slogan i made for you guys
Thanked by:
Fuckin love Monday Night Combat, but I enjoy pokemon as well and I'm sure I'm willing to bet Ill like the Scott Pilgrim game.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-17-2010, 05:49 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: tsr: where people can talk about bad games like scott pilgrim and pokemon for twenty years, and good games like monday night combat are swept under the rug

Funny how I haven't shat at all on Monday Night Combat yet this topic existing in RIP Spamhaul is bad (Yet it's a game, but since so many disliked it I felt it more appropriate putting it here). Whatever. Monday Night Combat is rad but I can't play it all the time cause I won't buy an X-box.
[/digressing]

Thanks coming out for the marketing campaign Brian.
P.S Scott Pilgrim only just got a game should people who enjoy it talk about it a week after it's release...? P.S.S When did Pokemon on TSR become bad?
Thanked by:
(08-17-2010, 10:40 PM)Djanjo Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 05:49 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: tsr: where people can talk about bad games like scott pilgrim and pokemon for twenty years, and good games like monday night combat are swept under the rug

Monday Night Football

Get the fuck out of Spamhaul.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: PrettyNier
>monday night football
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
System Error due to fatigue. Corrected for all people waiting to cut off my head.
Thanked by: