Users browsing this thread: 183 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
Oshawott all the way. Otters never fail me. I got rid of Simisear for Rufflot.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Nindo
Switched my basculins with ones with adaptability. I'm thinking of picking up a third fish and using a Marx Brothers theme
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-27-2011, 05:17 AM)DeepSeaTooth Wrote: I love how everybody on this site fits into one of two categories;
Those with emboar, braviary, Krookodile, archen, scrafty, and some other extremely over-used pokemons
And those with teams that never stay the same

Not me, unless Heatmor and Amoongus and Druddigon are considered overused?

pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Baegal, Nindo
(03-27-2011, 05:17 AM)DeepSeaTooth Wrote: I love how everybody on this site fits into one of two categories;
Those with emboar, braviary, Krookodile, archen, scrafty, and some other extremely over-used pokemons
And those with teams that never stay the same
Braviary isn't overused. It's probably actively used by about 3 or 4 people here.

I'm currently using Carracosta, Braviary, Bisharp, Sigilyph, Escavalier and Emboar. And I've only just now started running into old-gen Pokemon, so I'll probably be switching some dudes out.

Thanked by:
beat the elite four rematch, and after training a little have these all at Level 70:
[Image: 497.gif][Image: 523.gif][Image: 528.gif][Image: 560.gif][Image: 565.gif][Image: 576.gif]

AND I JUST TRADED A LV 50 DRUDDIGON FOR A LV 100 MILOTIC.
Also, how does one obtain a "lv. 9 and under Reshiram" without hacking? Someone's offering a shiny lv 100 chandelure for one.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
I think they're just being a dick, or trying to get an explicitly hacked Reshiram.
Thanked by: Baegal
Yeah you'll find loads to crap like that on the GTS. I assume those kinds of requests are mainly posted by 9 year old hackers.
Just finished the game and its time to catch the muskateers Big Grin
Thanked by:
Went up to the Elite Four with the Cheech and Chong, but got raped because everyone and their mother had energy ball. So I turned the game off and wound up restarting after the 7th gym. I kinda got tired of the two pokemon team, so I started to use the team I had before surf, sans Stunfisk.
[Image: 528.gif][Image: 603.gif][Image: 559.gif][Image: 538.gif][Image: 530.gif][Image: 550%20RF.gif]
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Hell yea, just caught fucking Landorus two hours ago at Cinemarella's house. In a Dusk Ball >:

Now to wait months until Genesect's available for download and I'll have stuff to do

well, actually now I have time to make a more well-rounded team. I've been wanting to make more use of Reuniclus; he seems like a REALLY GOOD Pokemon...like, his movepool owns (including his learned moves) however he's too friggin' slow to do anything.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
If you think he's too slow then just use Trick Room.

Rankurusu (Reuniclus) is one of the best Pokemon to have been released this generation imo, both aesthetically and competitively ~
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
No body wants to have to use trick room to use their favorites
Thanked by:
I don't quite understand

What's wrong with Trick Room?
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
EV'd my first pokemon. Chandelure, would you like a hug? I know you would.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(03-28-2011, 12:09 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: EV'd my first pokemon. Chandelure, would you like a hug? I know you would.

do you know the rules surrounding exp. share EV's? I mean i. e I beat a patrat with the pokemon without exp. share. This would normally give me 1 EV for attack. But since EVs are also shared, would this mean both the poke with and without get 0.5?
UNBAN FORREST GUMP
Thanked by: