Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
god bless the power of incest

Thanked by: Alpha Six, Ton, Rosencrantz
[Image: IuFo5.jpg]
im fucking mad

what the fuck is even happening in that picture
Thanked by:
genetics

(04-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Devicho Wrote: Hatched an Igglybuff for the sake of Pokedex data, but it turned out to have a neutral nature with a Iv spread of 31 for HP, 6-7 for Attack, 22-23 for defense, 30-31 for special attack, 28-29 for special defense, and 10-11 for speed.

I think I might go ahead and EV train her later.

I would be forever gracious if you bred me a nice female igglybuff with stats like that
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-07-2011, 10:59 PM)stuXXpickles44965 Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Devicho Wrote: Hatched an Igglybuff for the sake of Pokedex data, but it turned out to have a neutral nature with a Iv spread of 31 for HP, 6-7 for Attack, 22-23 for defense, 30-31 for special attack, 28-29 for special defense, and 10-11 for speed.

I would be forever gracious if you bred me a nice female igglybuff with stats like that
I'll do what I can, and if for whatever reason I can't get another one quite like that, you can have that particular Igglybuff I hatched. Honestly I don't even battle enough to validate hogging a bunch of Pokemon with good IVs for myself as dumb as that sounds.

I will certainly try to breed another like that, though!
Thanked by:
So. My competitive team(non tSR tourney team) was finished. Then I looked at it again. 5 physically based. 1 special pontentially mixed.

Welp.
Back to the drawing board.
Thanked by:
physical teams arent that bad though they usually can counter walls pretty well

(04-07-2011, 11:28 PM)Devicho Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 10:59 PM)stuXXpickles44965 Wrote:

I'll do what I can, and if for whatever reason I can't get another one quite like that, you can have that particular Igglybuff I hatched. Honestly I don't even battle enough to validate hogging a bunch of Pokemon with good IVs for myself as dumb as that sounds.

I will certainly try to breed another like that, though!

i love you ;o; wigglytuff is one of my favorites
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-08-2011, 08:00 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: So. My competitive team(non tSR tourney team) was finished. Then I looked at it again. 5 physically based. 1 special pontentially mixed.

Welp.
Back to the drawing board.

Hate that. I'm still ironing out my team.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Fuck the haters. I'm training a Garbodor.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Time to steamroll the Elite 4 Smile
Thanked by:
HM Waterfall isnt on route 18, where some guy on youtube showed it to be
Thanked by:
It's right next to where the sage was in the long trail of grass, unless you picked it up already.
Thanked by:
Welp, I think it's time for me to get a good team going now.

I'm thinking all Ghost, because ghost pokemon kick ass. You know, just as a gimmick~
Gengar, Chandelure, Rotom, Golurk, Froslass, and Spiritomb. This will happen sometime maybe idk depending on if I get a VGC team going sometime soon
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: