Users browsing this thread: 149 Guest(s)
POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED
Manectric is my favorite Pokemon and I have to say.... that mega form is horrible. UGGH. It's the ONLY one I don't like. WHY GAMEFREAK WHY! You make him look ridiculous!!
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
so he matches all the other ridiculous ones
Thanked by: Kriven
Ridiculous and cool ones. He;s just ridiculous in a really really REALLY bad way. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Putting 50lbs. of mane on his back is NOT an improvement.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
On the other hand, Mega Alakazam rules

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by: Marth, water dog
I kind of feel like all the Mega designs have been ridiculous in a bad way. Blastoise and Charizard Y might be the only exceptions (Charizard X is cool in idea, but the execution makes his fire tufts look like fluffy tendrils).
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
My guess is that they were meant to be like a pilot light on a gas burner but they ended up looking like fluffy mouth worms. Someone didn't keep their pet's medical history up to date.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven
I thought it was a mustache.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
why does anyone like mega charizard x?

It looks like someone on deviant just edited shiny charizard and said
"original pokemon oc do not steal"
Thanked by: Koh, StarSock64, Zadaben, Baegal
Two reasons why I do:
1. I like Shiny Charizard's color but never got one legit.
2. Dragon Type (even if it is fairy weak)

3. Fire moustache.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(10-12-2013, 09:48 AM)Pugnificent Wrote: why does anyone like mega charizard x?

It looks like someone on deviant just edited shiny charizard and said
"original pokemon oc do not steal"

Lol, I don't know why, but that made me laugh harder than I should. That sums up a great deal of fan artists on the internet. Give a Pokemon an ascot, suddenly original.

Some of the mega evolutions are over the top in design, though, I have to admit.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:
Now that X and Y is out, do you guys think I should start my new Pokedex project at the beginning of November or is that too soon? The project will spoil things in X and Y so I want to give people some time.

Thanked by: ~DrakoRero~
So the map is out.
Looks like quite a few paths...I like! I hope we can actually choose between two or so...knowing Pokemon and their likeness to put people in the way and lock you to one area only XP.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:
(10-12-2013, 06:11 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Now that X and Y is out, do you guys think I should start my new Pokedex project at the beginning of November or is that too soon? The project will spoil things in X and Y so I want to give people some time.

You mean the old tSR Custom Pokedex sprite project?
Or, if you mean to sprite the new pokemon in older game styles?
Either way, I don't think it really matters if you waited or not.
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Thanked by:
Yeah the TSR Pokedex Prroject. I want to revive it now that this new game came out. With Fairy type there's new potential.

Thanked by: mutantyoshi
haven't enjoyed pokémon in a long time, this game is amazing

also this jam is bannin'
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: TomGuycott