Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Boo's Submissions
Haha, yeah you got a point there, theres over like 300 rips there. Lol. I just want to keep my Shining Force shit though, still sort of ripping that section.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
I notice that both of us are having trouble keeping the "Blue Dragon" icon active. I had to update mine twice in my topic because the link kept going dead. Oh well.

Anyway, I saved the new sheets. I think everything else is on the site. Dwarf wasn't in the SHFCD section, but I saved that too.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yeah a lot of the links go dead. Oh well it doesn't take too long. Dwarf wasn't up there? Lol. I thought everything was there, haha good eye.

Been ripping some more, thought I would make up for my absence, but holy shit this laptop sucks. I try to go faster but, I had to re-download everything, and then play the game again, so annoying. So when I get my other computer working it will work a lot more smoothly. Can't wait, Lol. Anyways 6 more, Only trouble was Vampire Bat. Wink Enjoy.

[Image: greenoozeiconmu0.png] [Image: gobliniconpw1.png] [Image: huntergobliniconmk4.png] [Image: vampirebaticonha3.png] [Image: darkdwarficonwy4.png] [Image: hobgobliniconhr7.png]
Thanked by:
I don't remember them having such thick outlines. O_o
Awesome job. *saves them all*
Thanked by:
Lol, whens the last time you played? I remember playing when I was like 10. First one was definitely the best though. Supposedly they are making a Shining Force for the Wii? I'll have to pick that up for sure.

Wow, am I stupid, Shining Force for the Wii is probably just for the Virtual Console. Gonna Puke
Thanked by:
Supposedly there's a "Shining Force: Feather" coming out that brings the series back to its roots.

And yeah, I prefer the first one too.
Thanked by:
Wow, didn't know this. Checked it out on IGN.

This right?

Doesn't really look like it would have roots, but looks pretty good!
Thanked by:
Meh, I'll rip a little more, but I want to continue Shining Force CD. My computer should be working within a week. Two more though. Enjoy.

[Image: deathmonkiconml7.png] [Image: deatharchericonsu1.png]
Thanked by:
Saved. They'll probably go up tomorrow with the rest.
Thanked by:
Lol, I guess you could say I have patients for the defending poses. It is kind of annoying. But luckily some just have pallet swaps which is good. Another 2 here for yeah though. Three freaking ghost guys. Lol.

[Image: evilcloudiconow1.png] [Image: mastermageiconri9.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah, and that's not including Gizmo, another palette swap of the same enemy. I think it's in the first battle of the game.

EDIT: Also, I saved them.
Thanked by:
Ok, got 3 more rips, but I think I might go back to gba and finish that up, and I think I missed some stuff from some monsters. But I will go over it. Anyways 3 more. Enjoy.

[Image: blackmonkiconhi7.png] [Image: zombieiconud1.png] [Image: golemiconho3.png]
Thanked by:
Ok, updated 2 enemies from the GBA version. I missed the ice attack from Blue dragon and the elude spell from Gargoyle.. Don't see how I missed those.

[Image: bluedragon_icon.png] [Image: gargoyle_icon.png]
Thanked by:
Dazz started this game along time ago, thought I would rip a bit from it. So here are some enemies. Enjoy.

Silk To Cotton

[Image: unicyclepandaiconvh5.png] [Image: largeapeiconca1.png] [Image: microphonebirdicongm9.png] [Image: molespinnericonzy1.png] [Image: smartowliconge4.png] [Image: kangarooboxericonir4.png] [Image: stagbeetleiconwl9.png] [Image: tailbaticonlz2.png] [Image: flyingteddyiconox4.png]
Thanked by:
Such strange enemies. Some of them are making me lol.
Thanked by: