Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius End of Service
Hello all.

So as what seems to be popular the last few months, a long standing mobile game is closing down, this time being Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.  The purpose of this post is two fold: one, to get help ripping the game, and two, to spark interest in others preserving as much of this game as possible.

I play this game fairly regularly, so I have quite a number of the gatcha characters (over 700), and I want to do my part adding to what's already on the Resource.  The problem is, I play the game on IOS, and I don't know the first thing about ripping something from the IOS version of a game.  Any advice, be it linking to tutorials or programs, is extremely welcome.

Also, I'd like it if others could get in on trying to save what they can of the game.  This one is very near and dear to my heart, and the fact that it's closing down with the story not even being finished irks me to no end.  This game has been running for 9 years and there is a lot of content, so any help others can provide to save what assets can be saved is very much welcome and encouraged.  I myself am already working toward preserving the script itself by hand, as that's all I can do at the moment.  But there is also maps to rip, monster images, character walking and battle sprites, battle backgrounds, just to name a few things.

Thank you for reading this, and thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
Thanked by: Ton