Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Mons Awaken AKA Pocketown Adventure Ripping Help
How can i Rip models and textures from Petown aka Pocketown Adventure on LDPlayer? Because i have a XPS/Xnalara Collection and i would like to have the custom Megas, Mega R2s, Ultimates, like these ones - https://sta.sh/22cfesr5svx2?edit=1
Thanked by:
This thread here on VGR should be of use to you. You might need to switch to another emulator, such as Bluestacks, to gain the search of backup functionality mentioned in that thread, but for MMO styled games like this it's the only way.
Thanked by: SporemanJake
(09-09-2024, 11:44 AM)saratogaroad Wrote: This thread here on VGR should be of use to you. You might need to switch to another emulator, such as Bluestacks, to gain the search of backup functionality mentioned in that thread, but for MMO styled games like this it's the only way.

Where do you find the Backup function?
Thanked by:
I honestly have no idea. I don't even know if it's actually called that. You're after the file structure, which on an actual Android phone would be somewhere in Data or Storage. Where your emulator stores its files would be a place to start, but otherwise...load up the emulator, load up the game, and then start pressing buttons. See what things do what, see what results you get, and just. Play around with the thing.
Thanked by:
Well i had a very difficult time considering i had absolutely no idea what i was doing anybody else want to help?
Thanked by: