Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm not sure where to put this Scott Pilgrim folder in
So first of all I know that this big folder of sprites from the 7th(?) gen versions of the scott pilgrim game was sent before, but the dropbox link got removed and/or expired, I got it from a friend named JediZombieKiller (fellow sp fan), I intended to use it for my own personal project but he suggested to me that I should go put this folder somewhere to be preserved or at least seen by someone else, or even make my own rips to submit to Spriters', but I don't think I'd be a good ripper. So my idea was to release the folder here instead, that way someone that has more time on their hands (or is more proactive) can do some good with it.

I'm pretty new also! So if this thread placement seems weird that's why, I'm not super-super sure on what goes where
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bj267okty...s.zip/file

A few things you need to know about
This has 3 separate folders
One which has sprites which I feel like my friend was using for their project
One which had sprites which were probably gonna be published on TSR
One which has all the sprites (With duplicates, and with some that seem to be corrupted?)
Please download it and spread it around even if you don't plan to do anything with it, I want this game's delicious sprite art to be fully ripped and put on tsr for everyone to be able to use
Thanked by: