Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Need Help Ripping Files From Figure Adventure
Question 
I want to be able to contribute to the wiki for this game. I think the data is in the "k" files, but I really have no idea. Can someone help with this?
Thanked by:
it still uses the same method as the mobile game "Figure Fantasy". Still a dummy or a fake unityfs header, just remove it or check reshax for the history of the decryption of the game
Thanked by:
(06-26-2024, 10:45 PM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: it still uses the same method as the mobile game "Figure Fantasy". Still a dummy or a fake unityfs header, just remove it or check reshax for the history of the decryption of the game

So I remove the headers and then I can open the files? I was going to use AssetStudio on them.
Thanked by:
Hi, did you manage to figure out how to remove the .k extension from files? I'm also interested in this topic.
Thanked by:
(06-26-2024, 10:45 PM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: Still a dummy or a fake unityfs header, just remove it
As long as the remaining part uses some common format (PNG, WEBP, OGG, MP3 etc.) GAME RIPPER is able to remove the fake header automatically and extract those assets from .k files. Give it a try.

If not, please attach some example .k files and I'll make it work.
Thanked by: