Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
hello! might i get my name changed to "forestcreature"?

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
id like my name changed to "ramune" (sans-quotes), idk if this site uses one-user-per-name rules, but if it does, a variation such as "ramun3", "ramuneOuch!" (if the dots aren't allowed then removing them is fine), or "ramune_u"
thank you, hope this request isnt confusing-

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
please, change my username to "kuroya2mouse"

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hi! Please change my username to "neodarkwave". I will be updating my sprite sheets as well.

Also need to update my submitter profile on The Spriters Resource: Here!

Done for both!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I would like to change my username to “alextheasker” since I don’t go by my old username anymore. I have checked that it was also available. Please and thank you.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
i would like to change my username to lol-flipnote

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hey hey! Sure has been a long time ever since I haven't used VG Resource a lot in about.. three years ago, perhaps? Couldn't tell, but I might use this site in the nearest future though!

I dunno if this entire thread is still available here, however, even if it's possible to gather around a change; I'd like my old username to be replaced and updated as "Caffetap". Same goes for the good ol' submitter name as I'm not really comfortable showing my old names to be in a previous, recent or upcoming contributions around the internet. It would really mean a lot to me if the change is happening.

Thank you and wishing you the best, Petie!

Done for both!
-Petie
Thanked by: