Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
Doctor Dan's Poorly-Operated Surgical Operations
(06-21-2009, 06:36 PM)Dan Wrote: Say uh, what happens when you submit a sheet already on site? Do you stick to the first one or replace it if it's any good? Because I had this laying around for God knows how long and finally decided to finish it. Now all I got is to finish the original rebs sheet I had for over a year and half.

Future Rebel Master Sheet
But yeah, mine's a bit different than TMS's, and my palette list could be wrong. Palette F is the only one I made up, since I could never find the damn palette both in GGD and DeSmuMe (Both produces same palettes, though I haven't tried it with other games)

Last time I checked I think that when someone submit a sheet that's already on the site, they upload it if it's an update of said sheet(Such is the case of some of the older sheets). Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

By the way, great job, man. Must've been hard to get some of the palettes(I know that myself... cursed "shield" and "projectile impact" palettes).
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Dan's Poorly-Operated Surgical Operations - by Gussprint - 06-22-2009, 04:05 AM