Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
(07-25-2009, 06:39 PM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote: GH5 has a very nice increase in the quality of visuals (re: complete overhaul of current graphics and engine), and the fact that it can support a band of any 4 instruments (any combination) will mean that it will again sell outsell Rock Band.

I'm thinking it will outsell Rock Band just because of name recognition, but that's far from the point.

And I'm hoping for a new sequel for Rock Band so they can add more features like the instrument combo thing.

Just so you know, I used to like both games just fine. Guitar Hero 3 kind of made me go "WTF" because of the difficulty, but I still had nothing against the game at that point. It was when World Tour added that stupid new mechanic (the one where you hold down sustained notes and hit other single notes at the same time), along with all those unnecessary features, that I concluded it was just getting too gimmicky. Plus the screen was too cluttered in my opinion. :I

And back to Rock Band...

No one seems to have commented on the Rock Band Network press release I posted. Sounds groundbreaking. The indie label Sub Pop already wants to release their entire catalog on RBN. My favorite band's, The Thermals, first three (of four) albums were released on Sub Pop. :D
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (1/2/Lego/Beatles/Unplugged/DLC) Discussion - by Camo - 07-25-2009, 06:58 PM