Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
Quote:What's poppin'?

Next week for DLC (ON MY BIRTHDAY!) we have some DLC. What do we have? How about a Nirvana 3-pack from Bleach? Or maybe a 4-pack of the rest of the Foo Fighters catalog to celebrate their upcoming Greatest Hits coming out on the third? That doesn't float your boat? How about Joan Jett & The Blackhearts? Enjoy, play, and have some damn cake!

-Sean

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Nov. 3) and PlayStation 3 system (Nov. 5):

• Foo Fighters – “Best of You”
• Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”
• Foo Fighters – “Wheels”
• Foo Fighters – “Word Forward”
• Nirvana – “About a Girl”
• Nirvana – “Blew”
• Nirvana – “School”
• Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – “Fake Friends”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Nirvana Bleach Pack,” “Foo Fighters Pack 03” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii.

Price: $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Nirvana Bleach Pack”
$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Foo Fighters Pack 03”
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

Rock Band Unplugged Tracks for PSP®System
Rock Band Unplugged fans will enjoy the addition of Bullet for My Valentine’s “Waking the Demon” and System of a Down’s “Toxicity” to the 53 tracks already available via the Rock Band Unplugged in-game music store for the PSP system.

Tracks available for Rock Band Unplugged (Nov. 5):

• Bullet For My Valentine – “Waking the Demon”
• System of a Down – “Toxicity”

Price: $1.99, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU per track on the PSP system

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

More Foos(yes, MORE); more of that poor excuse for a band; and more Joan Jett that isn't "I Love Rock and Roll". Terrible, terrible week. :D
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (1/2/Lego/Beatles/Unplugged/DLC/Network) Discussion - by Camo - 10-30-2009, 02:36 PM