Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should I include ZUN in the game as paying homage to him? (He will be an NPC cameo)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yea, he created Touhou, so you should include something to say "thanks".
83.33%
5 83.33%
No, you should not put ZUN in the game, just include a thank you in the credits.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Touhou: Chronicles of Gensokyo [RPMG] [Role Playing Movie Game]
(12-10-2009, 06:15 PM)Shin I. Gami Wrote: Wow, 100 views and I'm the first one to reply. o _ O
That doesn't happen on any of the other forums I go to, lolz.

This seems like a good project, sorry to see your not getting any help yet. I can't sprite and icon either. I'm also sorry that I don't know anyone who can.

Btw, where'd you get that sprite for your avatar? Looks awesome xD

Haha, I know how you feel. Yea, I guess everyone is busy with other projects. I already been chewed out by two mods. On my first post for bumping an old thread just for asking the topic poster for help, and the other time when I was posting my general stuff in general chat. Although I do admit that I advertised this topic there, so that got me in trouble...

As for the sprite, I took the first Marisa Kirisame sprite from the Touhou SWR stuff and did a little editing. You wont believe how hard it was getting the pants just right... other than that, the hat and excess hair were easy to deal with.

Btw, I thanked you for your reply, it's good to know I'm not getting totally ignored here, haha. I guess I'll just wait for more replies.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Touhou: Chronicles of Gensokyo [RPMG] [Role Playing Movie Game] - by ZekeAngelusDivinos - 12-10-2009, 06:20 PM