Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
i just took a big POO on my keyboard!!!!!!
(12-22-2009, 02:25 PM)Mechant Wrote:
(12-22-2009, 01:38 PM)Bro Shinx Nystre Wrote:
(12-22-2009, 01:22 PM)Mechant Wrote: so this is a good topic to TSR's standards

much like how constantly trying to point out the flaws on a particular forum full of people who could not give less of a fuck is bad posting (especially if said forum is the forum you are currently posting on) and also a lost cause
since you are probably going to look for some bullshit counter-argument I am going to just say I do not like this thread much either, I just think you are being pretty dumb

there are a lot of threads here i do not like but i do not vocalize this fact because i am not a tool
well, way to overreact to my factual statement

also I realized people are (usually) only dicks and idiots in the Spamhaul and are not to be taken seriously (essentially defeating the point of the forum) SO I'll try posting in the other forums here more

I am not overreacting to any single post I am just saying that as a whole you have been a pretty bad poster the entire time you have been here

the "quality" of a post is entirely subjective and if we are judging quality upon the ability to not shut the fuck up about how you have realized that ZOMG TSR HAS DIFFERENT POSTING STANDARDS??? then congratulations here are 300 medals and an ice cream
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: i just took a big POO on my keyboard!!!!!! - by Nystre - 12-22-2009, 02:43 PM