Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
Quote:Hey gang,

Here's the DLC to ring in the New Year! A little live, a little punk, a little 80's... that's a lot! Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Jan. 5) and PlayStation3 system (Jan. 7):

Paul McCartney – “Band on the Run (Live)” +
Paul McCartney – “Jet (Live)” +
Paul McCartney – “Sing the Changes (Live)” +
Blink-182 – “Adam’s Song”
Blink-182 – “First Date” +
Blink-182 – “I Miss You”
The Psychedelic Furs – “Love My Way” +
The Psychedelic Furs – “Sister Europe”
The Ramones – “Rock ‘n’ Roll High School” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Paul McCartney New York City Pack 01” or “Blink-182 Pack 02”, as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii. These tracks will be available Jan. 14 for PlayStation3 in the United Kingdom and Europe. Tracks marked with a “+” will also be available in the LEGO® Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Paul McCartney New York City Pack 01” or “Blink-182 Pack 02”
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

I really wish the Paul McCartney tracks weren't live, but Blink is always welcome. :)

I've never heard either of the Psychedelic Furs songs, and the Ramones song is definitely not my favorite by them. But, overall, good week! Also, 9 songs is what I like to see. Let's hope they make it the norm again. :P
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion - by Camo - 12-30-2009, 10:28 AM