Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Invader Zim: Dib's Revenge ..of Doom
let me give you a second review also.

the game doesn't differ from any other tower defense out there. considering its still an alpha(i hardly call that a beta), i concur with the part of ten hundred enemies spawning at the same time being way too much for the poor weaponry you can use at the start of the game. certainly you can beat it and reach to lvl 30 as a 6 year old, but thats because each missed enemy damages for 1/1000 of your energy, so the penalty for not sucessfully killing them is so low you can reach lvl 2X or more with still half a health bar untouched and even more.

the game looks and feels horrible but its because is in such an early stage of development it makes sense no one feels any appeal for it, given that a screenshot shows a bunch of random graphicsw and a huge mess with poor readbility on whats going on. maybe a video would help more, but that would only show how poor the game is at this stage.

i strongly reccomend that you don't have any real hopes for this unless you can present a more elaborated, refined and polished version of this game. can't blame people for not liking it, and can't use "but in X place they praised me". we dont care what others said, no one does, you asked for our opinions and here they are.

said this, i'd strongly reccomend to close this thread, and ask for it to be open again when you have a more developed version with proper graphics or a more elaborated gameplay. or at least sounds.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Invader Zim: Dib's Revenge ..of Doom - by Cobalt Blue - 01-10-2010, 01:28 PM