Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Luigi's Adventure: Divide and Conquer
Alright, time to address the new issues.

I actually completely forgot about the TTYD advenure. The only reason I don't count that one is because you don't get to play it. And to cover the next inevitable question, I'm not remaking the story because I wanted to try and come up with my own.

As for Dimentio, I think I mentioned it in his bio, but he's back because he absorbed the energy from the Chaos Heart, which gave him enough points to continue his game. It seemed to fit with the end-game philosophy hat was present in Super Paper Mario.

And on a side-note, I'm ok with constructive criticism. I actually want that. However, I would appreciate comments like "this game idea totally stinks" and "Luigi is a horrible character," to be kept to yourself. That's not helping me improve the game at all.

All that being said, I really ca
e here for sprite help. I'm still really needing some spriters. I'm not saying you have to love my game, just the art of spriting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luigi's AdventuDivide and Conquer - by Marth - 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Luigi's Adventure: Divide and Conquer - by RECKENEFIN - 03-18-2010, 01:20 PM
RE: Luigi's AdventuDivide and Conquer - by Maneko - 03-19-2010, 01:01 PM