Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
As I said before, Super Mario Kart uses sprites that aren't in those sheets. I have an example here, and even then there's some sprites that are in the game that aren't in that sheet (I'm working on getting an example with every last sprite). There's just the basic driving sprites at different zoom levels, victory, staff roll, and I think there's some for the grand prix finish. We're voting on what category of characters to use(looks like OCs are winning, but I think I might remove that one because I think it would be a bit of a pain), then we'll vote on what characters. After that, I'll fill in those slots in the first post and people can start making graphics.

In short, the game uses more sprites than the sheets up here now, and will not work without them which is why there would have to be new sheets made specifically for use in the game. Also, we're not at the point where people can start making sprites. We're still deciding what group, then what specific characters.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-01-2010, 08:13 PM