Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
decided to get a PS3 (General reccomendation thread for anything on sony)
The Little Mermaid II.

No wait, that one is on my list because it had Ariel. Worst buy ever on the PSN Store. No wait, that honor goes to that Mini, Supermarket Mania. Probably followed by Funky Punch.

Anyway, I did love Zen Pinball, but since most don't love pinball games, it's probably a no buy. Then you have Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness. Personally I enjoyed them, but they're not really that great though. PixelJunk Monsters is a great game... if you enjoy tower defense games.

Oh wait, there's one that's pretty radical. I need to buy it, but I got to try it with Playstation Plus as a full game trial. It's called Shatter and apparently it's also available on PC.

Also, while you're at it, wait until the 3D version of Avatar comes out on Blu-Ray. This version probably is capable of still outputting 2D images, but just wait for it, seeing as in the future you *might* one day have a 3D television.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: decided to get a PS3 (General reccomendation thread for anything on sony) - by GaryCXJk - 08-15-2010, 07:56 PM