Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kyoko Minazuki Custom Sprite (The hot nurse from Rival Schools)
Information 
Yes. Already. Another one. If you read the Battle Arena Toshiden post first, you'll have read my analogy that I was essentially losing my Spriters Resource virginity. In this post, I'm in the after-glow... :coolfrosty:
Anywho, this is Kyoko, who despite showing the least amount of flesh of all the girls in Rival Schools/Project Justice (forgetting Akira, of course), I had the biggest crush on. Now I've beautifully recreated her with giant, pointy nipples... Like they're accusing you of something.
http://a.imageshack.us/img265/3439/kyoko3.png
Yeah, her legs are a bit funky, making her look unbalanced, but hey. I like to draw sprites (in my beloved MS Paint), but I'm not all that great at it. Still, I think she looks alot better than Zola and Miss Til do in the Toshinden sprites.

So, if the Toshinden sprites was me losing my virginity, this sprite was the after-glow, then my next picture (whenever it goes up, maybe even tomorrow) will be me finding out I've contracted syphilis, followed by me awkwardly confessing to my father who beat me on the head profusely with a carrot. Yes, a carrot.
Yo, if your pic is nsfw don't put it in your avatar Blank
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Kyoko Minazuki Custom Sprite (The hot nurse from Rival Schools) - by TouchDownHero - 09-07-2010, 05:07 PM