Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Kyoko Minazuki Custom Sprite (The hot nurse from Rival Schools)
Ignoring the additional info in your intro that should not be relevant and most people should've ignored, here's my C&C:

1. The woman in the catsuit's hips are roughly as wide as her head, now my proportions are roughly as out of whack as they get as I'm a skinny tall dude with an oversized head and I can tell you, even my hips are still wider
than my head; This isn't just playing with anatomy, this is reversing proportions completely.

Stylizing anatomy is all fine and dandy, but when I look at how you handled the catgirl's overal body proportions you just flat out messed up on her waist, there's no way it should or could look the way it does now, and I strongly advice that you try and fix this problem, it's flat out unattractive and makes your characters look like dudes with boobs.

2. On the catgirl again, although you do seem to realise the general size of a human cranium I can't help but wonder why it seems to bulge out at her forehead as well, she'd probably look a lot more elegant without this going on.

Now I'll have to add that I'm extremely interested in what non-fetish art you have, because I honestly can't tell how many of your "mistakes" are based on you just getting off on certain oddities, how many are you sticking true to an awful style and how many are just from incompetence.

Do you have any artwork to show where you were going for say, accurate anatomy or anything else that'd put these figures in perspective?

Thanks in advance, hope my advice helps.
[Image: hero_oh_hero_banner_by_neoriceisgood-d5tjv2c.png]
My webcomic, Hero oh Hero. @ www.neorice.com
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyoko Minazuki Custom Sprite (The hot nurse from Rival Schools) - by Neoriceisgood - 09-08-2010, 05:15 AM