Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
(09-10-2010, 01:32 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: That doesn't mean that Rock Band is the only thing that will inspire you to play an instrument. Hell these days people can go to a online community and ask what good metal/alternative/rock/hell even any other genre of music there are, then once they listen to the band they'll likely to be inspired by it.

That's kind of a one sided argument to defend the game, Rockband is one way to inspire people, that's true. But that doesn't mean there are not any other ways to do so.

Please point out to me when I said Rock Band was the only thing that can inspire people to play instruments.

I'm saying it's a really good way to get inspired because it gets you playing along with the beat while having fun playing a video game. And your original argument was that it's a shitty series, and people should just play real instruments, so I said that it's a good way to inspire people to play real instruments.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion - by Camo - 09-10-2010, 04:13 PM