Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora
Was watching this on the news the other day. Heard 10 died on site, 4 in hospital and 50 injured with a possible rising total.

It's just disgraceful. Random attacks like this on people who have done you no wrong are just so hard to even mentally accept have actually happened. One moment you're off to see a film the next that's it - all thanks to some guy you don't know with a gun. It's such a terrible waste. Just the idea that someone can take a life without even remotely caring about it.

I know America has a BIG thing with guns and it's not a straight forward issue (not to mention would take years and a lot of money to change and enforce) but stuff like this always makes me angry at America's stance with guns. Yes people are going to go crazy but I'd rather they didn't have guns when they did. How many school shootings and shit like this does it take for something to be done? Do people love having a gun so much it's worth more than a life of a child?

It just pisses me off and yeah I get emotional with shit like this because no matter that happens to this person it'll never bring those who died back, will never heal the mental wounds of those who were hit but survived - he'll never feel the pain and sorrow that he caused and such a injustice just makes me so damn angry. People like this having nothing loose so they're never going to be punished for their crimes.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by -Bwar- - 07-20-2012, 04:49 AM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Goemar - 07-21-2012, 04:13 AM