Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora
A rifle/pistol for defence I'm sure most people would be fine with allowing people to own. But why someone can buy what is pretty much an under-powered M16 I have no idea.

The problem is many Americans have no respect for guns. What ever law is made or changed as long as that remains nothing will change much.
If I was legally allowed to have a gun in my house and someone broke in, too right I'd point that thing at them and shoot if I have to.

But I wouldn't handle it every now and again, shoot at targets for fun, go hunting, show it too friends etc. because here guns are fucking scary. It's such a different attitude it's hard to even explain. If I went to someone's house in America and they just had a pistol lying around I'd be all "Holy shit man there's a smegging gun there!" and pretty uneasy until the thing was put away out of sight.

I wouldn't buy a powerful gun because it's "cool" or anything like that. Here a gun is a last resort, something to take a life. A gun in real life here is a instrument of death, something to be feared and respected.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]

Messages In This Thread
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by -Bwar- - 07-20-2012, 04:49 AM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Goemar - 07-26-2012, 08:27 AM