Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Anyone Like Capcom fighting games?
(02-20-2013, 08:35 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Even though it was a blatant SF ripoff, I've always remembered World Heroes from when I was a kid. I think it was mainly thanks to Rasputin. He had moves that made big yellow hands (presumably his psychic energy I guess) reach out and one of his grabs had him squeeze the opponent over and over. My brother and I always found that really funny looking.

However, the first one is a REALLY BIG SF ripoff. I never played the second one until years later, but it was mildly better in that regard. Still fun overall. Also it had a cooler boss character who wasn't just rehashing other fighters, although that was another thing I remembered years after playing the first one, the T-1000ish transformations of the boss character.

Rasputin is the shit, the telekinetic hands are really memorable, along with his laughter

Also my sister nicknamed him 'Jesus' due to his looks and we'd always laugh when the 'Jesus Hug' connected.

I never played the first one, so I don't know how much of a rip-off it is. As I said before, World Heroes 2 was really cool and I liked the different gameplay elements than SFII.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Novally - 02-20-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 05:57 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM