Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Psyme from Sigma Star Saga
(I'm the another staff member)
(I edited your post to embed the image visibly so people don't have to click to see it)

[Image: QRodWq1.gif]

The side view seems to be leaning forward a bit, the upper body should be brought back (or the hip forward). The front leg doesn't move back far enough when walking and with the back leg being hardly visible due to the red cloth, she looks like she's moving her legs forward only during walking.
The hair outline flickers in some spots. There are some more jumpy pixels in other places. The selective outlining looks jumpy, too (the downward facing sprites hair tips, the neck, ...). I assume you downscaled some of those sprites you linked to and fixed them up?
You shoule be able to reduce the colour count a bit (those odd green pixels at the hair highlights for example) and increase the contrast to make it sharper and more readable. There's a little too much detail in some spots which sin't gopod on this scale (the flashing yellow on the side view's neck and the earrings). Try to get a more consistent outline with less 'broken' spots (the feet have several gaps in the dark outline, for example). The skin and red cloth outlines should be darker (also to match the hairs quite dark outline).
On the downwards facing spite, the right (our right) arm's black line thing animates really jumpy.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Davy Jones - 04-08-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Previous - 04-09-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Davy Jones - 04-09-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Previous - 04-10-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Davy Jones - 04-10-2013, 09:22 AM