Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(05-12-2015, 01:43 PM)Ploaj Wrote: My GameStop received 1 random Marth today.

Normal face and non-bent sword.

I got it Cute
(If getting one Marth per store is what Nintendo mean by "restock" then I think these will never be easily accessible)

* Kosheh takes out ruler, measures wiener, nods approvingly, posts in topic

I also got a Marth today. On Amazon. Holy toledo it was not easy. I refreshed way too much.
Our local Gamestop got one Marth and two Ikes, and the one was immediately bought by an employee...for another employee. However, I've talked to the employee (who's getting it as a gift) and he really genuinely wants that Marth amiibo, so I'm not even mad - I've just been hunting for a pal at this point.

I also got a Metaknight last weekend from the Nintendo World Store - okay I lied, Cinemarella did.  There were oddly plenty - the amount they had managed to last two days. Hell, Ike sold out quicker than Metaknight...that says quite a bit. :I
I wonder if NWS will get a ton of Marth this week.

Also, before you get mega salty, I live in NY but that doesn't mean I live in the city. It's a two-hour train ride from upstate and as a result it's not something I could do every day. :/
well technically i could if i commuted but i dont
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 05-12-2015, 05:14 PM