Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Ripping from Sanrio: Apron of Magic (Examu)
woah can this work with the perfect dark zero xbox 360 files? sorry I hate to keep nagging people to help but I am at a lost and I would just do it myself but I don't have a big brain to even understand hex editing and ninja ripper 2 don't work with xenia I've tried renderdocs but it also doesn't work well enough with xeina and as far as I can tell there's no export for renderdocs except for something called "csv" hell to I know what that is or where I can import it to. I know its a huge task I'm asking given that not even the people from Xentax who have tried hard years ago but they weren't really successful unfortunately I even went on p3dm's site for help cause there's one guy by the name of Redd_jankowski who only gotten jo's hunter outfit not sure if he's on there anymore tried pm'ing him also this youtuber by the name of foslerfer says she's done it but doesn't show how she did it or answers any pm's there was shootersforever but again not sure if anyone goes on there too should I just give up on it?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping from Sanrio: Apron of Magic (Examu) - by reapperrayne - 06-24-2024, 04:35 PM