Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Ripping from Sanrio: Apron of Magic (Examu)
(06-26-2024, 06:44 PM)Boxy Wrote: Nice! Looks good.

To import into blender with face expressions separated, you can try using split by group in the import options. Backface culling might help for the materials. I was noticing with character_001, is the crown/ribbon correct? Might also have to mirror the characters in the X axis if it's reversed.

In the example above I just realized I skipped every other vertex (whoopsie). Each vert ends with a 00 00 80 3F. The green highlighted area are the faces (starting with 00 00 00 00 I think). It didn't work before since all those vertices were skipped.

For Perfect Dark above, you could always post a sample file in your thread and people might try looking at it.

This is actually my first time using ModelResearcher and I'm still learning the ropes, so don't mind me lol

But after some trial and error, I managed to get the character_001 model looking like this...

No luck on the UV front so far, so I can't exactly verify if the crown you're talking about is correct.
If it helps, though, here's a closer look at what got me here:

Seeking out new horizons~
MovieMaker X
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping from Sanrio: Apron of Magic (Examu) - by MovieMaker-X - 06-27-2024, 04:06 PM