Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
(mobile) Rise of berk both APK and Bluestacks
I came here after trying for days to see the models inside a rise of berk APK I got from APKpure, the funny thing is, I also have a completely different rise of berk running on bluestacks 4 (x64) (I downloaded a different apk after it successfully ran.) 

I have been trying to research how to open and view the assets for the separate apk, and have opened it with 7zip and have only found music and text files. I found this thread and the files look completely identical to what was discussed here https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-39443...#pid668798 However, this user was using "assetstudios" to view the files....and I have no idea how or where to download and use that. When I looked it up, the download links looked nothing like the video guide... On top of that, they mentioned that the game probably loads in the models as the game launches or progresses, if that ends up being the case, is there a way I could use the version running in bluestacks that already has the models I want in it?

Im really lost, if anyone knows a next step for getting to see the models in the apk, I will be relieved!

(I never tried this before, have mercy!)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
(mobile) Rise of berk both APK and Bluestacks - by Kamconian - 07-04-2024, 03:17 PM