Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
(mobile) Rise of berk both APK and Bluestacks
As far as I know, which of those three you download makes no difference. The number is just which version of .net code it uses, I think, not sure. Top one's worked for what I needed it for for literal years so I just stayed there. And yes, the inclusion of files with Unity in their names and the presence of the Unity logo is....definitely confirmation it's a Unity game. If you can find any files with the file types ".bundle", ".assetbundle", or ".ress", that's even more confirmation. That AssetStudio didn't find any, though..hm.

Now, having had a look at the APK of DoB on APKPure, the size of it tells me that this game downloads as you play/when you load it, meaning your next option is to either find your way to a rooted Android device, or to use an emulator and I cannot help you with that. However, there is a mobile game ripping discord with a tutorial channel I can recommend.

https://discord.gg/KaDBjnmU

I'm afraid the scope of my help stops here, tho. Sorry about that, man, and best of luck going forward!
Thanked by: Kamconian

Messages In This Thread
RE: (mobile) Rise of berk both APK and Bluestacks - by saratogaroad - 07-04-2024, 09:15 PM