Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
(mobile) Rise of berk both APK and Bluestacks
(07-04-2024, 09:15 PM)saratogaroad Wrote: As far as I know, which of those three you download makes no difference. The number is just which version of .net code it uses, I think, not sure. Top one's worked for what I needed it for for literal years so I just stayed there. And yes, the inclusion of files with Unity in their names and the presence of the Unity logo is....definitely confirmation it's a Unity game. If you can find any files with the file types ".bundle", ".assetbundle", or ".ress", that's even more confirmation. That AssetStudio didn't find any, though..hm.

Now, having had a look at the APK of DoB on APKPure, the size of it tells me that this game downloads as you play/when you load it, meaning your next option is to either find your way to a rooted Android device, or to use an emulator and I cannot help you with that. However, there is a mobile game ripping discord with a tutorial channel I can recommend.

https://discord.gg/KaDBjnmU

I'm afraid the scope of my help stops here, tho. Sorry about that, man, and best of luck going forward!

You have been really helpful! Trying to find a way to extract the game from the emulator and hoping it takes the save data with it will be my next move! I'll prolly check out that discord, and be check back if there's any breakthroughs!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (mobile) Rise of berk both APK and Bluestacks - by Kamconian - 07-04-2024, 10:50 PM